the old switcheroo.
[html]
Pffft! <3! I think we're good here anyway. Big Grin Feel free to archive this, I suppose :o

“Okay,” he voiced simply, being sure to tack a mild-mannered “Thank you,” onto the end. As for his whereabouts? “I spend most of my time back and forth between Crimson Dreams and southeastern Halifax,” he replied. While this wasn't entirely true (yet), it was what he anticipated. Tradition and instinct bade him to keep a presence around the pack, but the city property was in dire need of maintenance and he was eager to get his name out on the market, too. He'd probably head down to Halifax soon, actually—now, even.

“Well, hey, I'll let you go, Zeke,” he drawled with a few amicable swings of his tail. If the shiftless adolescent could have this much on his plate, undoubtedly the leader had even more. “Thanks again, 'n keep in touch either way, y'know?” While the mottled canine had no intention of returning to Inferni's picketed borders, he'd welcome any run-ins with this wheat-coloured hybrid on mutual territory. With that, he cast one final bemused glance in the direction of the grazing horse, bowed his head to the older male, and turned to be off.

<style>
.barrett-traffic p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barrett-traffic b {color:#FDE77D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.barrett-traffic {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#FEF2A6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... affic1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:420px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
.barrett-ooc {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#B16621; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; border:none; width:400px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread