Rest now great Knight
What a twist of fate, once a teacher now a sub servant but still there seemed to be many things the little black and white female still needed to learn. Today seemed to test his patience, he was repairing the roof and when her comment rang up to him, it was indeed a smack across the face in the most unpleasant way. His form slid back down to the floor but the look on his face had changed. In some respects the man never took direct orders from anyone other than god, and he didn’t talk all that often. Saluce turned on her with a look of disgust, this topic was not one he was comfortable talking about even with her, it had been easier to distract him from the feelings welling up inside him if he had kept busy.

“What news? That he may have raped someone in inferni? No and I don’t have any concrete proof he is dead. What do you want them to learn? That their famed leader was afflicted by the same shadow his father suffered from?” Saluce spat on the floor, why the hell was he even here in this damn house, what exactly was he hoping to accomplish other than prop up some stupid image of a man who never once asked for help with his problems.
“do not ever shy away from the duties you have in this pack. Choosing not to act is acting all the same, you could have tracked him yourself, probably much better than I, and you choose to stay here and wait for the news to find you. Well the news has found you and you are now lead on another track.” He sighed audibly, seemed lately all they did was bicker, they never seemed to ever be on the same wavelength and they got along much better in silence. He gave her a look then, almost expressing his displeasure over all of this. Saluce couldn’t expect her to act in perfection and he knew it, just being around all the infant acting young adults here was really irritating the man.
“If you need to go to Anathema then you must, and if you need someone with you then all you need to do is ask. The pack should know of his demise but I don’t think they should know of this rape accusation. Inferni has been nothing but a thorn in our side, and any comment would be made to make us act in anger. But I do believe it is worth looking into.”

Messages In This Thread