Rest now great Knight
[html]

Ruby eyes watched the man as he came back down, rather unhappily and Nayru held in her annoyance. Was it so unreasonable to ask to speak on the same physical level if Saluce insisted on speaking about this in the first place? The girl knew it was not and simply ignored the man's irritation with her. When she spoke she spoke gently, as if no tension existed between them. "I could have tracked him, but he left , Saluce. Of his own free will. Should I go hunting after everyone who decided Dahlia isn't their home anymore?" There wasn't the time in every day to do that, and what's more, Nayru had no desire to. If they left, they left. And with that a realization occurred to her.

"I shouldn't even go to Anathema. Conor wasn't part of Dahlia. It's none of our business." Her voice lowered, because even if it wasn't Dahlia's business, many in Dahlia de Mai still had a stake in the man's existence. "And all the same, we need to tell the others. If he entered Anathema and did not leave, he's dead." Nayru did not question this. She simply knew it. "I have no intention of speaking to them of rape or whatever else, but it's their right to know of his demise. " Nayru titled her head at the man, wondering why he had grown so angry when there seemed little reason for it. Yet already worn from the exertion of fixing a house no one lived in, and her sharp words might have been enough to set him on edge. Yet just what she was doing wrong, Nayru didn't know. She only wish to serve them all, including Saluce, as best as she might.

<style type="text/css">
.nayr b {font-weight:bold; color:#c28085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayr .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #080202}
.nayr {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#821212; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /nayru.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread