Crimes for our blood
[html]

ohnoez

He hadn't come face-to-face with the Russian since that night, though he had kept his ears and eyes open for any further signs that he was causing trouble. The Seneschal had known nothing of the man before that evening and so had no idea whether or not he was prone to violent outbursts. Thankfully, it had seemed that his stern warning had been enough for both him and Niro to cool their heels and he had not heard any tell of more problems with Anatoliy. That was pleasing, but it did not make up for the fact that Haven simply did not know the other man, and so could only base his judgment on that one unfortunate event. Enough time had passed though that he was willing to give the other a second try at a first impression.

The taller luperci was doing well thus far as the Knight silently listened to what he had come here to say. During the short pause he did catch those golden eyes looking around, as if they were concerned about seeing anyone else in their vicinity while he proffered his apology. Was he looking for Niro? That seemed most plausible, but the Aatte wasn't sure. A moment or two more of uncertain silence hung between the two men after Anatoliy finished speaking, then, "Apology accepted." The Russo was obviously sincere, and the Knight was not above forgiveness. "I understand the urge to protect your sister, I'm very protective of my own, but when it comes to packmates we can't allow such behavior. Next time you feel your temper rising, go out and punch something that can't feel; it's what I do." Or hack at it with his sword, either was a good solution.

Jade eyes briefly scanned the area around them, and when he saw no other souls he looked back to the Chevalier. "Who didn't you want to hear? Niro?" He could make no other such educated guesses.

<style type="text/css">
.Havengifter01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fba702; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #481e00; }
.Havengifter01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; text-align:center;}
.Havengifter01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Havengifter01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#BA4F00; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fedfa3; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Havengifter01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Havengifter01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #bf641a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread