Crimes for our blood
[html]

Clearly the Russian held just as high as an opinion on the Serf as the Knight did. He was a little surprised to hear about Anatoliy's run-in with he man in Halifax. Had that been before he had joined Cour des Miracles? "Help him with what?" The more information he had on this scum the better. It was no surprising that Keese had bothered Anann before though. Haven had suspected as much. "It seems he has a rather unhealthy obsession with her. What I don't understand is why she puts up with him and wants him here. It doesn't make any sense to me." Anann was a strong woman, what was it that had her so seemingly cowed by this creep? It puzzled him severely.

At the Russo's morbid half-joke the Seneschal huffed out a low, gruff sort of laugh. "I will definitely keep that suggestion in mind." Haven did not exult in violence and bloodshed, but at times it was a necessary and deserved punishment. He had no moral qualms about maiming such a man as that. As Anatoliy spoke again, Haven nodded in uneasy agreement. "I fear that you are right." There was the same sense for foreboding in his own gut concerning the greyscale man. "Unfortunately all I can do for now is watch him and wait for him to make another mistake." The fact that he was a part of the pack, even if it was the lowest possible rank, gave the bastard some protection even if the Knight despised the thought of it.

<style type="text/css">
.Havengifter01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fba702; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #481e00; }
.Havengifter01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; text-align:center;}
.Havengifter01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Havengifter01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#BA4F00; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fedfa3; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Havengifter01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Havengifter01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #bf641a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread