Crimes for our blood
[html]

Anatoliy's words only made his uneasiness at this whole situation grow. So this man had come here looking for Anann. But why? And if he was trying to do her ill, why had Anann not gone to Vigilante and made the King expel the wretch? Or dispatched of him herself. The woman was strong, and a skilled warrior—Haven knew as much from their many sparring matches. None of it was adding up to the Seneschal and it only made him all the more on-edge. There was trouble brewing in this situation and he could not guess when or where it would next explode. "I would go and ask her what this is all about, if I thought it would get me any answers, but I'm sure it won't," he said with a frown. The golden woman was in her shell and when she was like that she was more stubborn than a mule. He doubted that he, or anyone else, would get her divulge what the hell was going on.

The Knight nodded his head at the Russian's request. "I will do my best." It was his duty to protect all within the realm, but he would be keeping a special eye on both Anann and Keese. He should likely go and speak with King Vigilante about this whole matter as well, at least so he was up to speed on what was happening within his kingdom. "Maybe not, though I wonder why." Why would Anann not stand up and put the mutt in his place? Send him running with his tail tucked between his legs? Surely she could, so why would she not? Sympathy grew in him for the golden eyed man before him, understanding now even more the worry and fears that he held for the Kelevra woman. "I don't know either, that woman can be more closed up than a safe when she wants to be. But you can help her by keeping your eyes and ears open. Let me or the King know if anything else happens with this slime." One more good excuse, that was all he would need.

<style type="text/css">
.Havengifter01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fba702; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #481e00; }
.Havengifter01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; text-align:center;}
.Havengifter01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Havengifter01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#BA4F00; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fedfa3; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#331400; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #BA4F00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Havengifter01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Havengifter01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #bf641a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread