Crimes for our blood
[html]

He smiled softly, knowing that Anann was strong and stubborn. She would never give up her secrets so easily, even if she and Haven were the best of friends. She would not deluge the truth and the reasoning to him, her lover, so he doubted she would tell this man. Though this did not mean he did not respect the knight; Anatoliy had acted improperly the last time they met, but Haven had not struck him. The Russo had respect for him, both as a superior and as a man who was Anann's close friend. "No, it vouldn't. She's stubborn like zhat. Unvilling to let anyvone help until she truly needs it. Or is ready to admit it." But he could not fault her for that.

The Russo shook his head, short brown hair shaking before his eyes. "I don't know vhy. I vish I did, but if vishes vere fishes zhere vould be no hungry fishermen." He so wished that Anann would tell him what was going on. He could help if she would let him, but she seemed keen on keeping him away and out of the loop. "Zhat she is. But I'm sure she has a good reason. I hope." The Russian man's look grew more solemn as he gazed back at Haven. "I vill. I don't vant somezhing to happen to her. Not if I an help it."

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread