[m] the lovely scarecrow
[html]

table © sie

She was a siren by blood, singing men to their doom. He, the hapless sailor, had already fallen far too deep into her lovely song to ever pull free from the madness it created. Had she in turn begun to love him? The loneliness carved deep etches into his insides, twisting them into a fake image of her. His soul belonged to Talitha now - If only she knew the depths of this madness.

For now, he could be content with loving her, with the soft feel of her fur beneath his rough palms. The sharpened antler was placed into the small strap around his thigh, and that hand moved to meet its twin on her silky body.

Again she spoke, and the woman's words were poisoned. The gentle Goliath cringed visibly, as though the chastising tone of her voice burned in his floppy ears. "I could nae come tae you," the gravely voice whispered, his face filled with sorrow for the truth of it. "You know I would hae," So often he had thought of it - Of walking past those horrible, gaping skulls and finding his lover once more. When the loneliness had almost become too much to bear, and the night stretched on eternally, he had thought of going to her. But always, the remains slivers of rationality prevented it.

Wanting her body closer, wanting to absorb her and never be alone again, his hand slightly tightened their grip on her waist. "I cannae stop... Stop thinking of you," The words were hissed behind his gritted teeth, as blood ran hot in the wolfdog's veins. The witch had cast a spell on him.

<style>
.al-txtsun-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:190px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.al-txtsun {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.al-txtsun .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.al-txtsun .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.al-txtsun p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.al-txtsun b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread