Watch Your Step
[html]
OOC: If you want, you can make the last post, or we can wrap it up with this one. Big Grin Btw, sorry for the short wait; went to the beach for a few days. xD

“A horse,” she said to herself, staring off into space for a moment. Again, she never saw one in person, but Evelyn has heard of them. But, she did not see herself as a horse person either, nor any creature-person at all. The most she could probably do with a horse was for it to be trained to carry her things. To ride one, Evelyn cannot even imagine climbing on top of a thing that could easily trample her; from what she has been informed, it was not a pleasant thing to get clobbered by a hoof, and trying to befriend one with them could earn you a few scars if you did the wrong thing. The girl would rather stay indoors and build something than to spend the day getting treaded on, or that how it she saw it.

The wolf-dominant hybrid blinked out of her minor spacing and smiled when Galileo offered up his services. “Well, I am not looking for something too out of place, just a simple solid color.” Evelyn, after a moment of thought, added, “Yet, I guess we can put a few things on it, to liven it up a bit.” The more she thought about it, the more appealing it seemed to have just a few images on her house, just to show how much she loves her new home in the pack. She did not know what Galileo like to paint, but she was sure he was as good with his hands at spray painting as she was with building.

“Anyway, again, sorry for disturbing you earlier. But it was still a pleasure meeting you,” Evelyn said with her hand extended once more, for a handshake in farewell. “We can start the painting anytime you want, just run by my place in Thornbury; you cannot miss it.”

WC: 306 +3
<style>
.zero-brick p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-brick b {color:#e587a6; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-brick {border:1px solid #f0e1e6; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px; color:#f0e1e6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#7e3c2c; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/brick.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; width:475px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread