there are so many ways to wear
[html]
I am rather awful at timely responses when my sleeping patterns get thrown off :/ so I'm sorry Dx

"Whiskey, eh?" he mimicked, eying the bottle with interest. He was partial to darker drinks, but his favorite was rum. Maybe it was just because he had first drunk with a pirate and that was what pirates drink. But vodka was not far behind, and that too came from the same man who introduced the drinking. And wine was nice now and then, especially the fruitier bouquets; the dry stuff was a little too dry for him. But for the redhead, it was always a mixed bag with wine as he could not read. Strel had learned to read very few things. He knew his name, the names of several alcoholic drinks, tools of his trade, and other small things, though the differences between wines was still complicated.

He took the drink from her hand, nodding at her in thanks as he sniffed at the bottle. It was nice, strong, and so he approved. Strel took a quick drink and then shook his head in satisfaction. "Good stuff. Good stuff." He offered the bottle back to the woman, knowing better than to hog the entire thing. "I'm Strel, I'm the resident tailor," he said, introducing himself. He had almost said "fairy" instead of tailor, though that seemed rather inappropriate for a meeting. Only a lot.

Strel rolled his eyes at the woman, grinning at her. "I dunno, we should find out. I meant it kind of in the more not literal sense."

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread