there are so many ways to wear
[html]
000+
<3

The redhead winced at her first comment, though it was all in good, alcohol tainted, fun. "Surprised if we had treasure? Now that hurts. Clearly you've never looked into my closet or into my studio yet." It was a trove of nothing but clothes, cloth, and accessories. Though, honestly, it was nothing but a treasure to him. Caspa might not agree with it, but it was a treasure none the less. That and she probably did not see that one dresser drawer of his filled with bottles of booze found in Halifax and Lunenburg. And even a bottle of luperci design. That was definitely a treasure in this time now, with humans no longer producing.. anything.

But Strel did roll his eyes at the woman. It was rather corny, to say the least. And plenty of the members were no treasures. He had heard of one of them causing problems for others in the pack and out, but that was not worth mentioning. "Treasures? Sure. Some of us." He was rather wistful about it, too. He knew only about half, maybe, and the rest he heard of, knew their names vaguely, but had no face to them. "Newcomer? Never would have guessed," he quipped sarcastically, smiling at the new woman as she took a large drink from the bottle. "Don't hog that. Gimme some. Or if you'd rather I provide my own, we can go up to my room and grab one from my stocks." It would have been seen as a flirtation and an obvious invitation to his bed, but there would be no bed warming here. Not by Caspa at least.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread