there are so many ways to wear
[html]
300+
I hope you don't mind the light pp.
the mural thread if you were interested

Strel had no idea what he had done, though he knew quite well how suggestive his suggestion had been in the first place. But he shrugged it off; the woman would figure it out soon enough. Besides, his room was a treasure trove besides. The booze was just the tip of the iceberg, and the clothes merely the bulk beneath the sea. But the mural painted on his walls was what sunk the Titanic. Mati had painted it for him so long ago, a marvel of post human canine talent. It was nothing short of a work of art and he was proud to have it in his room, decorating his walls in a style fitting him. It was bright, and vibrant, and it was the crowning jewel. And fortunately, the heart of the ocean was not going to be sinking any time soon.

Rising, the tailor smiled at the woman as he took the offered bottle from her hand. Taking a drink of it, he led her to the lobby stairs that would take them upstairs. They passed by the doors to his studio, the former dining room. "That's my studio. If you ever need something, and it's day, I'm usually in there." He jutted his bangled hand at the doors, ignoring it as it was shut and tied with rope. He really would need to ask someone who could read and write to get him a hanging notice that said off limits.

The man lead the way to his room, ignoring the creaking of the old floorboards beneath his feet. The door gave way under his hand and a light nudge, and the two of them were inside his brightly lit room. The curtains of winter, heavy and dark, were changed up to brighter, sheer yellow ones to let in more sunlight. Most of it fell on the wall painted vividly. Bee lining for the dresser, the redheaded man placed the drink atop, and then roughly pulled open the bottom drawer. "Alright, there we go. Take a look, see what treasures I've got. Mostly vodka, some Caribbean rum, got it traded special. Uhm.." Strel twisted a bottle around. "I think this is whiskey?" It said so on the label, but he was not terribly sure.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread