{M} - tem[p]les made out of paper.
[html]

<333! I like your writing style, descriptive and crisp. :3 626

It became apparent the mottled brown and black male didn't expect company to come waltzing up his driveway so sudden, but at the same time didn't appear to mind. Taking the joint from his lips and inspecting it himself to see if it was indeed the strain the Sidhe spoke of, he reached a conclusion of doubt as to what family of cannabis it was from. Then again, it was common for many to smoke cannabis without being so sure as to what type they were smoking exactly. No matter what the strain was, all of them held their common goal to bring a person to a state of relaxation. Her agouti muzzle tipped in a nod, understandingly of his doubt. "I haven't smoked any for a minute, not since I left Ireland. I figured it smelled like Afghani, but then again they all have the same effect in the end." Alae noted, with a light smile tacking onto the end of her statement. She was patient as he finally won the battle with enrapturing the dolly from the snarled weeds, putting it off to the side momentarily.

Offering to relish in some of the flavor and high of the cannabis he was smoking, Alae didn't expect for him to be so considerate in offering his own, but was grateful nonetheless. "I suppose a little wouldn't hurt. It's been so long. Thank you." Assuming he was more than generous on providing his joint for fair share, Alae inspected the rolled cannabis in her grasp before taking an inhale of a drag from it. It had been so long that it slightly burned in the back of her throat, but was persistent on getting a good hit. There was enough taken to where she passed it back to him, and let it sit in her lungs momentarily to absorb as much of the THC crystals her system could. Blowing out a stream of the residue smoke her lungs couldn't soak up, there was a leafy taste of the cannabis on her tongue, and her eyes instantly watered. He then mentioned plants around the back, to where Alae assumed he might have been talking about cannabis plants, or maybe some other varieties. "You grow weed on your property, or other sorts of herbs as well?" Alae would eventually be led to what he was referring to, but was curios about what sort of plants he was able to harvest himself. The Wahrer was big on natural herb collecting for holistic and aromatherapy needs, so it was a topic that instantly caught her attention.

Alae noticed his observing eyes upon her, and smiled back in silence. One thing about him was that he looked quite young, but not as young as her entire pack was in Dahlia de Mai. It was always a pleasure to run into company that was about as close to her age as they could get in these parts, because all of her previous encounters (except for Saluce) were about a year younger than her and even still growing out of the stages of being a juvenile. Leering over to Kael, it was in his typical fashion to look intimidating and stoic for an owl like himself. Alae laughed to this. "I'm not sure he likes a lot. Maybe he has some sort of Alpha Male complex, but that's how he typically looks. His name is Kael." Alae said, a small grin on her face as she glanced at her feathery companion. Kael typically wasn't a threat to anyone yet, so Alae wasn't too worried about him. "And I'm Alae, from Dahlia de Mai." The Wahrer then said, figuring her introduction would suit well in this moment after she introduced her leering companion.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread