{M} - tem[p]les made out of paper.
[html]

No worries! Don't even remind me about fixing my profile, I've got so much I haven't completed yet with both that AND the wiki. O_x Haha, I wanted a character who followed Celtic like traditions or some sort of Buddhist practice, and I settled with both for Alae. Tongue 656

Any once overs his pale yellow eyes decided to do when dancing over her figure in observation, the Sidhe wouldn't particularly mind, for the effects of the THC crystals in the cannabis were already beginning to take instant effect for her. Feeling the lethargy haze begin to captivate her psyche, it was a haze that, at the same time, was an instant mood lift. Her increased awareness of the senses began to kick in, as it probably looked just as strange for her to be giving him the exact same once over with her own sky blue eyes, but the details were more precise, the colors more vivid, and her view of the world becoming more abstract. A wide grin slowly began expanding across the plain of her muzzle, as this strand made her feel elated with instant enjoyment. Not only was her mood elated, but Alae also relished in the opportunity of his presence, which felt instantly comfortable. There was always a moment of awkwardness to be felt when making ice breakers, but this encounter felt laid back, mutual, as if they had known each other for years.

Explaining marijuana was the only crop harvested (and in a small quantity, judging from the way he explained the improvement at the end of the season), Alae nodded in acknowledgment to this. During her exploration of her journey through the mutual lands surrounding her pack of Dahlia de Mai, she took note of many herbs that weren't commonly found this far North in the world. Whether it was the humans who once planted the seeds or evolution of some sort, there was an abundance of plants with many natural medicinal value upon this continent. The topic of herbs was always an interest grabber for the Sidhe, for it was part of her holistic healing and aromatherapy practices. "There's many plants I wouldn't think would be found this far North, but from what I've noticed, Nova Scotia is rich with many things to make your harvest flourish for business. Especially now that summer's arriving." Alae explained, making her thoughts vocal, and also taking another puff of his joint that he passed back to her. Alae first debated whether or not her first hit would suffice enough, but figured an increased state of euphoria couldn't hurt.

While his poppy shortage was low, Alae quickly jogged in her mind to think if she had any spare to provide. There were jars of dried herbs back in her abode at Dahlia, and figured there had to be some extra somewhere. The only reason she would have poppy was for enhancing enzymes for the Luperci body, as most of the herbs she collected had some effect on the immune system or senses. "I might have extra poppies to spare back in Dahlia if you need them, though I don't think I've passed by any since I've came here." Alae said, shaking her head. Not entirely sure, it drove her to further wonder about his purpose for planting. "So, are you growing for profit, or is it a hobby you enjoy?" Alae asked, tacking on the question a little late. Despite how the haze of the marijuana was increasing, Alae grew particularly chatty when under the influence of such.

Presenting his name as Barrett, it was masculine and seemed to fit the ambience of him well. Without any more delay to show the property around the back, Alae agreed to follow behind. There was still work for him to do before the day was out, and Alae didn't want to delay him much time to get what he needed to get done completed. "Sure. Do you need any help with moving things from the garage? I've got free time to spare." While it was in her mission to gather tools for renovating the vineyards back in Dahlia, there was always time on her watch to offer a helping paw, if needed. Also, for Barret sharing his joint so generously, figured she wanted to do something kind in return.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread