{M} - tem[p]les made out of paper.
[html]

Sorry, no need to match length whatsoever. ^^ Sometimes I have these bouts of inspiration, but I promise to keep them shorter. Reference of her pose is found here! 549

Upon mentioning the opportunity to make commerce between their two packs, there was no response made about any ideas offered to the slab on pursuing such a thing further. Which was perfectly fine for the Sidhe, even if Barrett didn’t choose to share his musings, for her mindset didn’t exactly calculate the possibility of those attempting to take abuse of the substances, or other issues that could arise in leadership and conflict. It was really something that sounded nice for a bonding opportunity, an opportunity to branch out and make new relations. The THC was flooding the gateways of her mind that were often blocked, sputtering out thought after thought freely. Mainly, there was a motive to Alae in order to get Dahlia de Mai’s good name out again. Apparently there was a sordid and violent history that encircled her pack that Alae didn’t quite understand herself yet, but apparently their previous image had done much burden and ruin to their name that any means of extending relations was imperative for their new image. Little did Alae expect that Dahlia would become no more in the coming weeks, but for the present time here, Alae aspired to configure means to get more traffic into Dahlia and branch out.

With the onset of yoga in the conversation, Barrett broke into several poses that made a grin spread wide upon her agouti maw, and also made her laugh softly. Indeed, there were different ways to approach different poses when it came to practices of stretching the limbs as well as your mind in the same manner, and Alae broke out into her own pose. It was known as Natarajasana, or Dancing Shiva. Catching her left foot from behind, her abdominals sucked inward in order to draw her tailbone down to create space in her lower back. Lifting her right arm up, Alae began to lean forward and press her left leg away from her. Making a bow shape with her left leg, Alae made a fixed point at the snout of Barrett’s nose, and her arm made an invisible cut right in front of his muzzle. There was a silly grin on her maw, as it was only but the haze of the THC that was making this pose completely random to do with a ridiculous smile. “Poses like this, in Baptiste, is more of my forte.” The Sidhe remarked, her eyes fixed on his nose alone in concentration to hold her form. After a few seconds she released. “There’s many ways to do so, like you’ve shown. Each way has some beneficiary, more or less.” There was a shrug then, for any pose provided the means to stretch a Luperci’s limbs or mind, whatever the pose intended to do for the spirit overall.

Cutting a deal for Alae to stop by with her offering of poppies and whatever else she had in collection as far as herbs went, the Sidhe eagerly nodded to this. “Sounds like a plan. I’m sure it’ll be easy to transport water here too, if needed.” The irrigation system might have needed work, but it would be no difficult task for Alae to transport buckets and handled jugs of water to assist. Nurturing Mother Nature, after all, was the best gift anyone could take care after

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread