{M} - tem[p]les made out of paper.
[html]

No worries, I like the realism you bring to his personality. Big Grin Also, I'm not sure if this was slightly PP, but hit me with a PM stick if it was and I'll edit! 581

Business matters clearly evaporated from the focus of their topic, as Alae was more subjected upon perfecting her stance of Dancing Shiva and highly intrigued at the implementation of the Dancing Shiva display she made before Barrett. Such practices weren’t often shared readily amongst strangers or acquaintances like she was doing now; whether it was the THC bringing relaxation to social situations or her true passion to teach those unfamiliar with yoga, Alae let the flow of the posture blossom like it was as natural as breathing. Quite apparent, there was a distinct roving gaze in his pale yellow eyes upon her, however there was no shame in her figure shying away from such a fixed look, nor did it hinder her performance otherwise. It had literally taken a year and a half when she learned to perfect such a pose, and pride radiated from the pose as long as she could hold it comfortably before gracefully returning to a normal stature. She didn’t mind the very evident gape Barrett took of her, for their lighthearted flirting was beginning to manifest itself more blatantly. In the mood their initial joint offered to them, the Sidhe didn’t mind in the least.

Beating the hell out of emphasis of grinning madly, there was more of a reason to hold a smile of amusement when Barrett attempted to mimic Dancing Shiva itself. Puzzled at the concept of balance in this position, Alae shook her head lightly. “Neither did I, at one point. Time, patience, self-control.” Alae hinted lightly at the undertone of his wandering gaze upon her (but of course in good teasing nature), her canines beaming in amusement while Barrett struggled against the force of gravity to keep a still figure. Barrett’s attempt to prime himself into Dancing Shiva to the best of his ability was an automatic cue for Alae to lend physical assistance, which didn’t require a verbal inquiry to do. Placing a hand underneath the base of his ribcage, her palm lightly pressed against the wall of his abdominals so Barrett could lift himself better to keep his torso and chest high and strong. Another hand was applied to the upper portion of his quadriceps to the leg he caught hold of and lifted, and her hand gradually slid up to cup his kneecap and gently lift to give it more stretch to as much comfort Barrett allowed. Her hand glided up his leg in more of a slithering manner than intended, but it gave the nerves of her palm impression of the half velvet, half shorthaired coarseness of his leg fur. Perhaps she was beginning to slowly catch onto the invisible chemistry of flirtation herself, shamelessly.

The Sidhe appreciated more of the anatomy of Barrett’s figure from this angle, as his contours lengthened themselves to get a better view. It would be underestimated to say Alae didn’t take advantage of ogling at the masculine qualities that Barrett possessed, but noted his lanky nature was also balanced in build from quite possibly the labor he done around the greenhouse. Her own eyes took captive of their moment to linger in admiration of his build, as when there was enough support to where Alae sensed it could have possibly been comfortable enough for Barrett to freeze into Dancing Shiva, she removed her support. Gently taking a step back, the corners of her muzzle were twisted in a smirk, looking on with gleaming and glazed over sky blue eyes to see if her support had given him confidence to hold the pose long enough to be stable.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread