{M} - tem[p]les made out of paper.
[html]

It was fiiine. Wo0t, couple more posts or two to wrap up and be onto the next? Big Grin

A nod of acknowledgement followed once Barrett was able to hold what he could of the Shiva, her grin remaining profound across the slender plain of her agouti muzzle. Retracting back into standing position, Alae did not expect graceful perfection the first time around, and wouldn't expect it even on the seventh time. The road to success was paved with faults, whether insignificant cracks or gaping mounds, but the Sidhe was personally delighted to see another open minded enough to attempt to try the practices that had liberated, strengthened, and made herself more clairvoyant over the seasons. She didn't believe Barrett would be inconvenienced by future Lessons of the Lotus, as Alae liked to refer to them as, and would be an activity greatly looked forward to.

Expressing further interest in such, her agouti and peppered tail gave a swaying wave of delight in this. "I have all the time in the world to; I'd love to show you my practices of inner journeys into the worlds of your own mind that you didn't think existed in you. When you're ready, I'll be ready whenever you come calling." Already several series of poses and routines were passing through the gateways of her mind, which were already free flowing at a more hurried pace than usual. Elaborating more on plants and especially indulging in the natural pleasures of nature itself through means of smoking, Alae was more than inclined to join him for a couple more rounds or so to welcome in their newfound friendship. She was already feeling what seemed like the peak of pleasure from the THC bringing haze across her mind, but to turn down a generous offering was something she couldn't do. Taking her hand into his, Alae allowed her host to lead her where Barrett destined to take them. "Lead the way." Her command was simply straightforward enough.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread