and the owl called
[html]

Chitsa wears the grumpy pants :o Also I figure that he would know she was mated, but if not let me know and I'll change it

Nayati was quite happy to see Chitsa, even if he was surprised and confused to see her here, but it seemed that she was not so thrilled to be greeted with his appearance. There was no smile on her face, instead a scowl that he knew all too well but had not often been meant for him. She spoke his name coolly as she turned back to face him and he could not help as his ears folded back apprehensively. Had he unknowingly done something to cause his old friend displeasure with him? It certainly appeared that way, but for the life of him the Utina could think of nothing he could have done since he saw her not long ago to make her react as such to him. She responded to his question though, she he figured he would follow that strain for a moment before asking her what ill he had done to make her so standoffish. "I am certain Dawali is pleased to have you here, as I am." Something didn't add up though, Chitsa had a mate. Had he traveled from the Great Tribe with her? If he had, where was he right now? An uneasy feeling settled in his gut, but at the moment he was uncomfortable to ask anything that might have as dark an answer as he feared.

"I am doing well. I am actually about to become a father." That statement was often said with a large smile on his face, but Chitsa's continued iciness had frozen such a thing from his strong features. "Is there...something I have done to offend you?" It was the only reason he could think of to explain the way his childhood friend was acting towards him, even if he was wholly ignorant of how he had come to be on her bad side.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifrb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a6d0e0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d; }
.nayatifrb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d;}
.nayatifrb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifrb1 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#40688b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nafb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #152836; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #40688b;}
.nayatifrb1-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #40688b; margin:0 auto;}
.nayatifrb1-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e84a6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread