and the owl called
[html]

WORD COUNT→300— Yah, he might have met Kotori too; Kotori was usually around when Chitsa had downtime.

Her body language spoke volumes, and it was clear Nayati understood that the young Amara was displeased. It wasn't that Nayati, handsome male that he was, had found a mate and settled down. It wasn't that Nayati had followed the traditions of her pack. The problem she had with Nayati was a problem of bias, of love to her family, and one that perhaps the snowy man had not quite considered. But she was unwilling to talk about it on her own — Nayati would have to ask. It seemed, however, that he wouldn't. He spoke of Dawali being pleased to have her there, and admitted that he himself agreed. Her hands rested upon wide-set hips as her frown persisted; it was nice to hear her friend was happy to see her, but she simply was not ready to play nice with the male.

The news that he was about to become a father was not received as it usually may have been. She rolled her blue eyes and her hands moved from her hips to cross with her arms, head turning away as if she wanted to hear no more. And then he asked. His voice formed the question she hadn't wanted to answer, and she snorted hot air from her nose. "I'm not offended, I'm disappointed." She met his inquiry with an answer, straight forward and icy in tone. "You left the tribe to go with my niece, and then when you came back you were with someone else entirely; I don't like it, I don't like it at all. And don't expect me to congratulate you." The words were finished with a final 'hmph' and the woman turned her charcoal-colored back to him. It would all blow over, as it always did with Chitsa; the question was 'when'.

<style type="text/css">
.chitsafire b {font-weight:bold; color:#C46218; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #B2B4C9;letter-spacing:.0px; }
.chitsafire-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.chitsafire p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.chitsafire {margin:0 auto; width:447px; background-color:#73A5E0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... safire.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C0E27; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#21324D; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread