and the owl called
[html]

Epic Fail, Erin are sorry :[

There had been some vain and misguided hope in him that Chitsa's temper would wane in the light of his initial argument, but of course such a thing was not to pass. Her eyes only narrowed further and she snorted. Her next exclamation put the heat of his blood to rise. Any accusation that insinuated he was lazy or did things with a half-effort were one quick way to eat at the Utina's nerves. "What, should I have followed her back and forth between tribes like a lost pup? A man can only do so much Chitsa, and it seems clear to me that Asha did not want nor need me as I desired her." It had hurt him deeply, and such was evident in his deep voice. "However someone did need my help. This tribe was small when I arrived here, there were no hunters. I stayed to help Dawali and all of AniWaya." They had needed him more than Asha. She had scorned him and he was not going to seek more of that bitter draught, especially not when he could be of use where he was.

What she said next thought lit the fuse to its end and his anger flared. Pale eyes flashed as his hackles raised. "That woman is my mate in the sight of the Spirits and is carrying my children, I will not hear her addressed so disrespectfully." Chitsa could rain insults down upon him all she liked, but Nayati simply would not stand for any scorn to be leveled at Liliana. The sound of her last few words stilled his temper some though, and he exhaled audibly. "We are friends Chitsa, but sometimes things do not work out like we might have hoped. I only hope you can come to be happy for me in the life that I have found." Even if he had ended up with Asha, he would not have given up the Utina name, but he knew better than to say so.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifrb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a6d0e0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d; }
.nayatifrb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d;}
.nayatifrb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifrb1 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#40688b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nafb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #152836; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #40688b;}
.nayatifrb1-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #40688b; margin:0 auto;}
.nayatifrb1-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e84a6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread