and the owl called
[html]

Back turned to her large friend, she listened. It was indeed Asha's fault that Nayati had been lost to his friend's wishes, for she'd been incapable of remaining in one place, and she appreciated all Nayati did for her brother's tribe. It did not change the fact that she was displeased with his choice in mate; it wasn't simply that he was mated (though yes, it did play a part), but that his woman was a stranger to the Amara. She had no way to place opinion of the woman, either positively or negatively. Jealousy clouded the judgement to stay silent.

Just as Nayati blew up at the words from the Amara, Chitsa spun on her toes at his outburst only to fire back her own fury. "Don't you dare tell me how to address anyone, Nayati; you have no rights to silence me!" Frustration and distress coloured her features, her jaws tightening as she drank in his words about their friendship. Arms crossed tightly beneath her breasts and periwinkle gaze narrowed upon the ground. "You stayed away for so long, I'm not sure you are my friend anymore, despite what I might want to think. I had to move on without you, and it wasn't easy, Nayati; clearly, it was easy for you to continue on without me." Her voice dwindled to nothing as her thoughts came to a close, a frown replacing all other expression as her body turned away again. One hand rose to rub at her eyes, a dull ache forming behind her nose.

<style type="text/css">
.chitsafire b {font-weight:bold; color:#C46218; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #B2B4C9;letter-spacing:.0px; }
.chitsafire-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.chitsafire p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.chitsafire {margin:0 auto; width:447px; background-color:#73A5E0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... safire.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C0E27; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#21324D; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread