and the owl called
[html]

One of these days I'll stop sucking so horrendously, I swear >_>;

Maybe it had been foolish of him, but he really hadn't expected a fight with Chitsa over the fact that he was mated. He had wanted her to be happy for him, to be excited that he would soon become a father. She would be like an aunt to his children...that was if they could ever resolve this and her temper cooled. Nayati wanted her to be a part of his life and the lives of his pups, but he wouldn't be able to have that if she could not come to accept Liliana and the life that he had made with her. It saddened the man deeply to think such was a possibility.

However at the moment, anger was a reigning emotion for the both of them and their tongues licked at each other like spiteful flames. "I may not be able to silence you Chitsa, but do not think for a second that I will stand here and listen to you slight the woman I love!" he shouted back at her, hackles raised to their full height. It was incredibly rare to see the Utina so worked up, but his old friend seemed to know exactly what strings to pluck to raise his ire. Her voice was not so angry now though, and the words she spoke gave him pause as they struck him hard in the chest. Could she really think that he was no longer her friend? After all they had shared? "How can you say that? It was not easy. I was homesick every day for moons, miserable. The only thing that kept me here was my duty to Dawali and the tribe. I missed you, everyone back home. I still do, but my heart has grown roots here now as well." Nothing would ever make him stop missing all his family and friends back in the Great Tribe, but this was where he belonged now. Here, with this tribe and with his mate and unborn children.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifrb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a6d0e0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d; }
.nayatifrb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d;}
.nayatifrb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifrb1 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#40688b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nafb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #152836; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #40688b;}
.nayatifrb1-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #40688b; margin:0 auto;}
.nayatifrb1-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e84a6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread