and the owl called
[html]

<3

His voice stopped her. Something in his words made the young Fire Tender pause and turn and stare in silence. He was right, it wasn't about him, but she couldn't find the words to tell him what was wrong. Her face crumpled in misery, body following suit as it fell to the earth. Nayati would understand — like Dawali, she knew him to be compassionate. "I am just so tired of being left behind." Autumn hands rose to hide her face behind the padded palms as the truth came to light. Oh, Kotori... She had felt even more alone since the disappearance of Ahote, the crocodilian spirit guide of her deceased beloved. Kotori was truly gone.

It was unfair of her to take out her frustration on the snow-white male, but her suffering hadn't eased and lashing out at him seemed the most beneficial to her souring moods. "I'm sorry, but I...just can't do this anymore. I tried — I was so composed back home, why is it so different now?" A strain was put into her voice. She missed him. It was unfair. It was so, so unfair. Her sadness didn't slip away, but she managed to drag herself back to her feet, turning again from her oldest friend. The display of such open misery was unbecoming, yet she found his company worth the shame. "Kotori is dead. And I am...alone. That's why I came here -- to tell Dawali about doda, and to get away from my memories."

<style type="text/css">
.chitsafire b {font-weight:bold; color:#C46218; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #B2B4C9;letter-spacing:.0px; }
.chitsafire-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.chitsafire p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.chitsafire {margin:0 auto; width:447px; background-color:#73A5E0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... safire.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C0E27; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#21324D; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread