Rape and Revenge
sorry for the wait! and slight pp, let me know if you would like it changed.

Mizu focaused on her bag. She needed to find that herb, the one that would help. Uhh! Where is it? She didn't panick though, she remained calm and composed. Everything was going to be okay. She could hear Shiloh drinking the water and knew that the herbs that were mixed in with that would help her. Mizu just had to find something to help numb the pain in her injured arm. Ah! There it is. Mizu took hold of the few skullcap leaves she still had. She set two aside and using all of the rest of them she ground them up in her motar and pestle, draining out the juices.

She took the juice and mixed it with a sort of powder. It turned into a gel and she walked up to Shiloh. "I need to rub this onto your injured arm Shiloh, it may hurt a little but it will be better for you, I promise." Her voice was calm and soothing as she very gently rubbed the gel onto Shiloh's injured arm. She made sure that it didn't just stay on the fur, that it soaked down into her skin. She walked back to her bag and took the other two skullcap leaves, soaking them in water for a minute she grabbed some gauze. "I need to wrap up her arm."

Mizu quickly and efficiantly wrapped up Shiloh's arm, the skull cap leaves resting on her shoulder, the jucies from them would soak down into her skin over time. She stood up and brushed off her hands, hearing Ayasha's comment she looked at her. "Her attacker will pay... One way or another." With that she turned to her bag and started rummiging through it again.

Messages In This Thread