You aint just whistling Dixie...
[html]

Sorry I'm a little late, school is being crazy.

"Not much," he said, letting the topic of families slide. It was strange that it had come up, considering that it was an uncomfortable topic for both of them. Hers was certainly more recent and painful, however. He had left his parents behind long ago...a full lifetime, surely. "I was simply exploring a little. My duties require my attention most of the time, but the air was clear and no one was within the wild field of view afforded by my post high on the hill, so I decided to get to know the layout of my new pack land a little better." It had been her flute playing that had brought him to this place in particular.

"Back in Storm I spent most of my free time either musing to myself or making carvings. Most of them were lost in the fire, and I gave the last one I had with me to a young visitor from the Snow-Capped Pine, a pack I have friendly relations with. I've begun work on a new one, but I felt that learning the layout of this place was a higher priority." Of skills, there were very few that Skoll could teach, but with much practice and quality instruction from Gale, he had become proficient with this one. Perhaps he would give reconsideration to flute playing soon, though for now he still wasn't convinced that he was satisfied with the level of skill he currently possessed.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread