You aint just whistling Dixie...
[html]

Sorry for my slowness, this week is crazy, I'm glad to have found a little bit of time to do this.

"No, we can't choose," he said slowly, reflecting on many fallen comrades he would rather not have lost. Xander, Fly, Galdra, Tymara, Graelthrim, he would wish them all back if he could. All his friends, one his lover, it wasn't right that they were gone now. Not right by them, not right by their friends and loved ones. It's so much harder to mourn for those whose deaths you were responsible for... He had sent Tymara and Grael to their deaths, Xander had died fighting a battle that Skoll shouldn't have let him fight alone, Galdra...she had died by his own hand. Even so, he had never known real family past the first year of life. He wondered if he should be grateful to have never lost anyone so close to him, if it meant never having them.

"As far as wood carving, well, I'm not a master at the skill, but I know how to do wolf bodies pretty well at this point. Even if it was mostly your father, I'm sure you could teach me something about fine detail." He wouldn't mind learning something new, either, and even though it was only a recreational skill, he would still take joy in the perfection of his abilities. As with fighting, he would always seek improvement.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread