The world turns once more
[html]

OOC: ending post then. +3

When your world comes all undone,
let me be the one to say, 'I'm not jesus, you can't run away!'

Panda was still hungry. Her stomach growled to signal that, but she had resisted eating the bird that was in front of her. She looked back to Venom, and then she sighed lightly. She knew he could tell what she was thinking. He also did know about what she was thinking about. Food. They both were hungry and were lead to believe that they would be getting some food. The other male was quick to thank her though, and tell her about how the bird was like his actual born children. She felt bad and she frowned. Again we are sorry. Also I wish you luck with her. the woman apologized yet again and she bowed her dreaded head to the man before she stepped away from the silver male, pretty much ready to take her leave. Venom was held back though, by the man's words towards him. He would finally have to speak to the male. "I am sorry about the circumstances as well." his voice lied his age, as did his size. He stood as his full height now, and all he really was waiting for was for his muscles to fill out more, for now he was slightly lanky, though he still was big for his age, mature as well. One would think that the Italian-American would have been slightly immature in his speech and yet, he was talking like the big wolves.

Maybe some other time though. We have a busy day ahead of us, as I do trust you do as well." the male hadn't given a name, nor have they. They'd rather their reputation not ruined and them not called "pet killers" or whatever. We must take our farewell now. the woman spoke, nodding her head as she turned her back to the two males and started to walk away. Peace. the male spoke to the blue mohawked man and then he turned away as well, and started to talk away as well. He went back into hunting mode, his bow and arrow in hand and ready for him to find his prey. All while Panda hung back and stalked in the shadows.

*exit panda and venom*

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4E2D9A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread