[M] If You're Going Through Hell
[html]

Ah, finally. A thread between the brothers. :3

Matteo was having a hard week. After doing his first burn ever with Demi, the boy had visited Naniko. Before those two events, he'd had a fight with Alaki (one he'd yet to fully fix). The boy was at a loss as to what to do next. He decided maybe paying his brother a visit, to try and sort things out... after all, Giuseppe had always been there for him, right? Even though he'd been abusive and cruel, he'd also been a good big brother to the white lad, right?

It was that tiny hope that had Matteo sitting in his old room, waiting for Giuseppe to arrive. When the darker brother came inside, his voice was dripping with that twisted disappointment and anger. That anger brought Teo to shrink back. When the rage started, Teo opened his mouth to reply a few times, his own expression a mix of anger, frustration, fear and confusion. Giuseppe pointed outside, telling him that they were using him. That couldn't be true, could it?

With that sudden fear now firmly planted in his chest, the younger brother snapped his gaze back to Giuseppe, forgetting his prior reasons for being there. That's not true! Gemma couldn't be pretending, could she? She didn't even know what a friend was back then. Alaki... it was possible for him to be pretending. Who knows why, but maybe the mysterious knight was indeed pretending... and if so, Teo wondered, does he even know how I feel? Is he that cruel?

Shaking his head slowly, Teo sat up a little straighter. You're lying to me. Alaki promised that he'd protect me! Why would he do that if he were using me? What would he gain? Matteo had, if not anything else, come to understand Alaki's mindset, the way that male worked. It was a give and take world to him. Using Matteo... what would he get out of pretending to be his friend? Giuseppe had to be lying. He just had to be. Still, standing up to his brother in any way was amazingly hard for him to do. He felt his heart going a mile a minute, a certain scent of fear all too noticable.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread