[M] If You're Going Through Hell
[html]

OOC

....Smile

WC:500+

In Character

He had been so good to Teo since coming to Anathema. Naturally he had fucked the boy but more gently then he had in the past and more for his own pleasure then for a mix of pleasure and deliberately enforcing pain. Originally Giuseppe believed that by removing his precious little brother from Italy and stashing him in a room underground would keep the brat in his place. After all, this was his world not Matteo's. In Nova Scotia it was Giuseppe Trovato that would be given the attention, the respect. Their father had been the man in charge back in Italy but here he stood a chance for once. All through his short life it had been all about how pure and perfect Teo was. How the great God had given their family a gift by sending them the perfect son and how one day he would run the business with Draco. Never had his parents complimented him, never had they said they were proud to have him as a son or that he was a gift. No, Giu was always the trouble maker, the burden on the family.

Manipulating the truth was all the hybrid had. With no love as a pup how else was he going to act? He could feel his brothers fear, the safe smell of dominance. A smirk crossed his sly face as Matteo appeared to shrink back into the place allotted. However, the circumstances quickly changed as albino eyes met the muddy brown orbs watching them. For a brief second as Matteo spoke out and deemed the Trovato male a liar the brother had a small flash back of how he felt when Draco would yell at him. Quickly he reminded himself that this was little Teo, not their abusive monster of a father.

Letting the thick white coated sibling have his moment only caused his Italian blood to boil even more. Who the fuck was he to call him a liar? He was the older of the two and clearly knew more about the world than his sheltered albino twin. “Shut up! You selfish naive little shit!” He spat as he launched himself towards his brother, knocking him back with as much force as he had. Raising a hand as he Crouched over Teo's body, the dirt colored coydog snarled ferociously. I'm your fucking family. Not them. All they bloody well want is to get you in trouble!” Letting the statement sink in he allowed his voice to calm to a speaking voice, “Alaki brought me a whore not for distraction from you but so I would be distracted from him trying to win you over.” Twisting the lies with ease he continued to spin his web, “And Gemma is no better. She's just trying to befriend you so you feel badly and put yourself in front of her when I have my urges.” Lingering dominantly over his half a foot smaller brother he allowed himself to catch his breath in an attempt to calm himself once again.

<style>
.Giuseppe-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable b {color:#00a686;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0ac8d8; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Giuseppe-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3e7e4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/501/giuseppe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread