[M] If You're Going Through Hell
[html]

Resisting...

The last thing Teo had expected was to be left alone, or for Giuseppe to admit he'd been lying. So of course he'd somewhat braced himself for the older brother's outburst. When the dark male came rushing forward, Teo's arms went up to protect his face and he cringed, a shrill yelp the only sound heard above his brother's snarled yells. The bed came rushing up at him, it having been the only place to sit and he felt the air flutter and leave his lungs. He took a gasp to try and reclaim his breath as Giuseppe screamed at him, trying not to listen but still hanging on every word.

When Giuseppe paused the first time, Teo's eyes were locked onto his, defiant and angry. Not a good enough excuse. He'd gotten himself in trouble all on his own, afterall. (He hangs out with Alaki, doesn't he?) However, Giuseppe only paused a moment before continuing. Teo's eyes widened slightly at this one. Win me over... why? Teo saw no point behind it, but then.... it was Alaki, after all. Maybe he had his reasons. Gemma was next on the list, and for a moment he didn't think it possible.

Gemma? Selfish? That didn't seem right. He opened his mouth again, teeth bared. At least they don't maul me whenever they don't get their way! He latched onto his brother's arm, the one holding him down, with both hands, as if to push the darker male off him, but those beaten-in fears held him back from doing so. If Mom taught me anything, it's that you don't beat on those you love! This was said in spite, Teo knowing full well that part of the reason Giusepppe did what he did was because of their parents. Not that you'd know that... The look in the boy's eyes were familliar, almost belonging to Alaki; mocking.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread