[M] If You're Going Through Hell
[html]

OOC

WC:300+

In Character

Stopping the kicking he was left standing, panting from the energy he had put into his first assault, the Trovato Prince stared glaring at the wall. He was overwhelmed with his own anger. Turning his back to his sibling he believed that the episode was once again over. Matteo had been a much better behaved sibling back in their homeland. His friendships within the pack had clearly been a poor influence. The Trovato line believed strongly in family discipline. Family always came first. In Giuseppe's mind Matteo had betrayed him by bringing their mother into the mix. Their mother had taught them about family, tradition and the importance of good manners while Draco was more business minded and clearly the alpha male.

And then the words came again. Why couldn't he just keep his fucking mouth shut?! Turning he spat right back at his white sibling, “Causing trouble? I never fucking wanted anything but a little attention and instead dad said I was greedy and jealous. Don't fucking use his words against me!” Giving another kick to his brothers side the Dutch hybrid grabbed Matteo's arms and pushed him over violently. It was his fucking fault that their parents didn't love him. Him and his God damn gift from God shit. The only way he knew how to take that away was to make his brother a sinner. Pushing him against the ground he pressed himself against his creamy colored back. His penis began to expose itself as he grew hard from the rubbing of his jeans.. Biting down on Matteo's neck he began to tug at his pants in an attempt to strip his litter mate. “You're nothing but my fucking bitch.” He whispered through gritted teeth as he started pulling down his own pants. If he was going to be a sinner his brother was going to be dragged to hell with him.

<style>
.Giuseppe-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable b {color:#00a686;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0ac8d8; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Giuseppe-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Giuseppe-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3e7e4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/501/giuseppe.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread