[M] If You're Going Through Hell
[html]

Fewhehe! I love writing angsty like. :B

More yelling. Another kick. Matteo curled in on himself, coughing and clenching his teeth. When Giuseppe grabbed hold of him, he protested sharply, crying out at the rough treatment and struggling to get away. His attempts were in vain. Giuseppe had him pinned down long before he could get the strength to push away.

Then Giuseppe started tugging at his clothes. He could feel the pressure on his back, the growing hardness that was so sickenly familliar to him, the bitter reminder of what was about to come. Fear. The albino was terrified. His brother whispered to him as he was stripped down, words that were already driven into his mind, now resurfacing to haunt him. More clothes on the floor, more struggling, more defiance.

Then he noticed his brother's clothing disappearing and he started to freak. No! He screamed, kicked as much as he could, yelled and pleaded for help to come. Deep down he knew it wouldn't come, he knew nothing could save him at this point. It would be just like every other time, every other abusive night. He'd just have to suffer through it and try to keep a stable mind...

Let me go...!

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread