Never More
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 347

Axelle was excited. Finally, a room to call hers. She followed close behind Naniko until they stopped at a doorway. Naniko grabbed a torch from the wall and lit one of the ones inside the room. Axelle walked up behind her and peered over Naniko’s shoulder. The room was spacey enough for her and her things. There was enough room on the walls for her weapons and for shelves if she ever found anything suitable to make them out of. She dropped her bags off by the doorway, inside the room and smiled looking out into it. She nodded happily.

This is definitely big enough for me.

Then Naniko propositioned her with some furs for a bed. She did have comforters, but furs might be better for the actual ground. Comforters could either be for on top of the furs or to cover herself when the caves became cold. She stopped looking at the room for a second and looked back at Naniko.

Furs would be great, thanks.

She was appreciative of the female. She was happy she found someone who cared about her enough to give her a home and help her get started in it. She looked at the other with grateful eyes. What the hell would Axelle do without her?

Then she turned back to the room and looked around for about a third time now. She wondered what Naniko’s room looked like. She needed something to go off of. She saw the human houses before, but they were very messy now with all the scavengers throwing things around. She wondered if humans were actually clean and organized before they died. It was a dead thought, no one would ever know.

What does your room look like? Where should I start?

She wished Naniko would show her her room. Axelle remembered way back when they first met that Naniko didn’t take her to her room, so maybe she was secretive about her things? She didn’t want to ask up front. If Naniko wanted her to see, she would offer. She hoped she would offer.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes

<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread