Never More
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 339

What luck! She did. Axelle followed Naniko down the hall without hesitation. She kept up with her steady pace and looked at her. She was grateful to have such a good friend in her life. She was a loner, she was antisocial. That would have to change now, and she wanted it to change. She needed more of others in her life, and this was a great example. Having friends felt good. Others you can go to when you’re having a problem or a bad day.

Thank you, Naniko, for everything you’ve done for me.

It was important that Axelle told her that. Without Naniko, she would still be a loner and still be living in the woods. She hadn’t liked the other packs like how she liked Anathema, and to be finally here was a blessing.

How’d you get a bed in here?

She pictured Naniko, in her mind, carrying a big human bed on her back all the way from Halifax. Impossible. Maybe she got help from someone else to help her carry it. Maybe its not even a human bed at all…

I would like that, thank you. As for the food, I’m going to go out and get some later. I’ve been in Optime way too long. I need to stretch my wolf legs.

She loved being in her lupus form, and missed it when she didn’t visit it often. She had been in Optime now for a couple of days carrying things and using her hands, but it was time to shift down after everything was settled and go out to hunt. She hadn’t hunted in a while either, which reminded her of how hungry she was. She held her stomach thinking about hunting. Deer, maybe. Or five rabbits. She remember Eris’ slave skinning the creature and cooking it’s meat on the fire. She might try that after an invigorating run in one of her lesser forms. And after feeding herself good, she would retreat to her cave where a required sabbatical will begin.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes

<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread