Never More
[html]

She considered her close friends a part of her family. Naniko didn't mind helping out a fellow luperci when she could; there had been times when she had needed some assistance in the past, and she'd had somebody there to help her out. She had in fact carried the bed back on two wagons, using her strength to pull them across the terrain and up toward the mountain. Naniko was a large girl and back in those days she'd had strength to spare.

It had taken a few trips, though. "It's not a problem. You would do the same for me, I feel" They entered her den together and she made for the corner, picking up a few furs. She had a few deer pelts and one large bear one, and she picked all three up and placed them on her mattress. "I used a wagon to drag the bed back. The city has many treasures to offer if one looks hard enough" She explained.

Naniko didn't understand the need to shift back down into her lupus form. She looked quizzically back at Axelle. "You shift a lot, then? I have barely ever left this form. When I was pregnant and still living in the cult pack, it seemed necessary to stay in this form. We left and I had to carry many items back with me here to Anathema...and I've never left it. I use human tools to hunt...a bow, arrows, my dagger" She explained.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread