Never More
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 412

Naniko turned a corner, and walked into the doorway to a room. Axelle followed behind, and looked in awe at how much bigger Naniko’s room was. Fit for a Queen. Axelle’s eyes wandered around from her human bed to the fire pit, and other things that lined the walls and were on the shelves. The fire pit looked rather catawampus from the wall. Her room would be this nice soon. A few more trips to Halifax, and maybe a wagon, and she’ll be able to bring back enough things to decorate it how she wanted. ”Do you still have the wagon? Can I borrow it soon?” A wagon was a great idea that Axelle had never imagined. Why didn’t she think of that?

She noticed she hadn’t answered Naniko’s first statement, but felt it was too late. She just smiled, and hoped Nani got the point. She probably would help the leader out if she was in need. Axelle liked to help anyone that was in need, of course if they were nice to her. If not, let them rot.

Axelle noticed Naniko’s expression, and became defensive, playfully of course, ”What?” Axelle returned her eyes to the rest of the room, and then returned them back to Naniko when she said something. ”You use human tools to hunt?!” She looked at Naniko almost astounded. She’s seen it before, luperci using human tools. She had weapons, too, but she didn’t plan on hunting with those. Even though, it might make hunting more effortless. She pondered on the thought of catching a deer with her crossbow. It was one she would have to try. Maybe now.

”Sorry, that one kinda caught me off guard. I just find being in wolf form feels more natural to me. This form is only for when I need thumbs,” she raised her hands and wiggled her thumbs, ”But to think of it… Hunting with human tools might not be so bad.” She looked toward the doorway as she realized she wasn’t in her room anymore, ”Hell, I might go try it later when I go hunting.” She wasn’t sure, but it was a possibility. Then she could store some meat for the pack or something. There was a question she had to ask, ”Does the pack have a place where they store food? I could contribute if I catch something big.” She liked being helpful when it was needed, and especially for somewhere that was part of her.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread