Never More
[html]

She was curious about what things were like for the female before she had come to 'Souls. When Naniko had found her she'd been pretty beaten up...did she have a history of getting into fights or bad things happening to her? Anathema was a somewhat darker pack...but they cared for each other in their own ways. She would always try and protect Axelle if she could.

"Right now the wagon's just outside the main cave entrance, tied to a tree out there in the woods. If you walk straight forward from the entrance that's closest to my den, you should find it. I put some branches on top of it to hide it a bit" She said, agreeing to lend the wagon to her friend. Axelle would bring it back, definitely. "We do have a food storage in the back..I sometimes use the wagon to drag a deer or two back there if it's too big for me"

The black and white female's coat coloration reminded her of Nayru in ways. She didn't often see that type of coloration on someone, and envied the dark patches that the female wore on her pelt. Her attention was caught again by Axelle asking a question, however. "Yes. It's much easier, I think. But then..I'm always in this form. So I'm not sure if it would be easier for you or not. You can borrow them too, if you want to. Any time I'm not using them"

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread