Never More
[html]

Ooc

Maybe Axelle would use the wagon when she went hunting later. She wondered if Naniko would try to hunt in her Lupus form, ”Would you want to join me later for a nice wolfy hunt?” She didn’t want to push Naniko if she was uncomfortable with it, but a little push of encouragement would help. ”It would be an interesting experience, and maybe something new for you.” She didn’t push the subject further than that. If Naniko would join her, great, and she could join in whatever form she wanted to.

The food storage. She would definitely work toward contributing to that at least once a month, if not more. ”Thank you,” for the wagon, she meant. She appreciated Naniko’s helpfulness, and wouldn’t ever take advantage of it.

”Borrow what? Your hunting tools?” She was confused for a second before answering on her own, ”I have my own weapons that can be used for hunting…” She paused, but then continued, ”As soon as I learn how to use them. I guess it’ll be wolfy hunting for now.” She had the general idea of the crossbow: shoot at things. And don’t miss. The missing was her problem. Her accuracy wasn’t that great, and she needed some target practice. The swords and hunting knives on the other hand, she needed someone to teach her some sword fighting. General cutting and stabbing was easy, but what is she needed to ‘fence’? There she would be sliced and diced in an instant. The thought of being sliced and diced showed on her face, but she quickly returned it to a cheerful expression.

She returned the smile at Naniko, walked over, and took the furs from her bed. She carried the heavy skins in her arms, and stood by the doorway, ”Shall we?” Meaning to go back to her room to help her unpack. She just wanted to get most of the important things and ingredients up on the shelves and out of the bags. Then she would be satisfied enough to go hunting, and probably come back and sleep.

Act speaks thinks

Word Count → 345

Points → 3

<style type="text/css">
.window b {font-family: Georgia, serif; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.window .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.window i {font-weight:italic; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1px;}
.window p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.window {margin:1px auto; width:300px; background-color:#95A7BF; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/sbodv7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread