Never More
[html]

Sure =] You could wrap it up with your reply. I give you permission to PP Axelle leaving Smile

Her suggestion was denied, and she felt a little disappointed. She understood Naniko’s reasons for not wanting to join the hunt and leave her Optime form. Axelle nodded, and when they reached her room she dropped the furs on the ground. One by one she took one and placed it nicely in a corner of her den. Then she placed another on top, and so forth. Then she went to one of her bags and pulled a comforter from the inside. The bag seemed to take its original form again. She folded the comforter nicely, and placed it at the foot of her nest.

Then she turned toward Naniko, ”Well, actually I think I’m just going to put stuff away later. You don’t have to help, but thanks for the offer.” She went over to one of her bags and took out her crossbow. She looked at it for a moment, turning it and studying it before putting it back down. Then she shifted down into her wolf form. She was happy to be small and natural again. It’s been a while, and she was happy now that she could stretch her wolfy legs. She looked up at Naniko, and answered her question, ”Yes, yes I am. I’m actually relieved I have somewhere safe to put my things and somewhere where I can safely sleep.”

After that, she walked toward her den door.”Well, I’m going to go hunt now, I guess. So, I’ll see you later?” She hoped that she would be hanging out with Naniko often now that she was in her pack. Axelle waited by the door, attempting to walk Naniko out so that she wouldn’t just leave so abruptly. Then she will go on her merry way outside and hunt for something tasty. Maybe a rabbit, or a deer if she was capable of bringing it down by herself.

Act speaks thinks

Word Count → 312

Points → 3

<style type="text/css">
.window b {font-family: Georgia, serif; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.window .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.window i {font-weight:italic; color:#14142E; letter-spacing:1px;}
.window p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.window {margin:1px auto; width:300px; background-color:#95A7BF; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/sbodv7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread