Meeting your match
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
Some pretty lyric goes here trallala

OOC: I do not have any colors specifically picked out or the breed of horse, so you can choose the right one for Alder. Lili has no mind of mix breeding the breeds as most are all mixed now anyway Big Grin

------

Liliana watched the young man, to see what he wanted, listening, he mentioned her mate, she couldn’t help but smile and nod a little. There was no doubt in her mind they were mates for sure. The puppies nestled inside her was proof of that, but she didn’t have to do much more than nod. He then mentioned horses Yes they had horses, but at the thought.... none she could spare. Most belonged to one of the members, there were the work horses even the ponies. Thinking hard she remembered the six horses she’d gathered from the southern lands where she had went with Nayati to meet his family. But they were for breeding? She looked over the man in front of her, seeing that he would surely need a bigger horse. She nodded slowly.

“I do have one that might be for a man of your stature, though I really was hoping to breed him with one of my mares.

She thought for a moment... Cour des Miracles wasn’t that far, and if she gave him the male, she wouldn’t have to keep him in the pack lands the whole pregnancy. Her idea was nice, but she wondered if he would be willing to accept her offer

“I’ll tell you what. If you could let me use him as a stud this and next spring, he’s all yours. I do think he will be good for you. He’s a gentle soul too.”

She said, smiling a little All six horses she gathered were all gentle souls, she didn’t want any lively spirits on the way home as it had been a very long way home. She moved her arm over the land of AniWaya as a welcome She was sure he wanted to see the horse in case he did want him.

Word Count: 312
[/html]

Messages In This Thread