Meeting your match
OOC: Sorry for the delay, I have no excuse and you can whip my knuckles for not trying to reply sooner. also we can end this soon sadly I <3 rpin with ya, and what are the colors of the mare? I am too lazy to look back lol
------

Liliana watched the bonding of the two males, of totally different backgrounds. One was predator the other prey, and it made her feel that they all could live life in harmony if they really wished to, but carnivore had to eat and herbivore had to live. It was a natural thing it couldn't be helped. She smiled at his thanks and waved her hand as if it was nothing. She really was happy to do this. He seemed like a very nice man and if he proved he wanted to have a horse he would need one special for him, one who was big and able to carry his weight. It seemed this was the horse for it. He mentioned about learning low speech from someone she actually knew too! Her ears perked up and she smiled brightly.

"Oh I met him once, he came visiting here before. He's really nice... maybe I should try to learn low speech, maybe it would be better for me to work with the horses that way."

She said offhanded. When Alder revealed the name he was thinking of the horse her smile grew, yes, that sounded like a great name, but she didn't want to spoil the meeting by saying too much. She was just happy to see such a wonderful union. She was happy for Alder he seemed to have found his match and both of them were young. The horse would be his Alders whole life she was sure of it.

Messages In This Thread