I Knew He Was Trouble..
Mizu felt as if she was going to pass out. She held strong though and whn J'adore picked her up a wave of relief rushed through her body. She was still in shock and her eyes were glazed over but she got a sense of feeling back. And with that sense of feeling came pain. Unbearable pain that seared through her arm and felt like someone was trying open her wrist.

"Shurui."[\b] That was all that she managed to say, luckily for her she had told J'adore all about Shurui and her past so he would know exactly who she was talking about. 

When he pulled her medicine bag closer her eyes flickered upon it but no thoughts entered her head. She couldn't think clearly and she was just trying to breath right now. She had never been in shock before or broken a bone. Especially not shattered her whole entire wrist before. She had treated others who had been in shock but she couldn't think of what would help her.

[b]"My book.. Sensei's.. it has the answers."
Her mind was a jumbled mess of confused thoughts but she managed to get a few straight ones through. Hopefully J'adore wouldn't have to spend too much time looking for the answers. Everything was in alphabetical order so it would be relatively easy to find. She had just recently stocked up full on her herbs so she had all the items. Now it was up to J'adore to take care of her.. but he didn't even know what was wrong with her, "I'm in shock... and my wrist is shattered."

Messages In This Thread