We'll Be At This All Day
[html]
<style>
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

Galileo grinned, 'Thank god', he pasued leaving space for a small, inncoent, yet faux embarassed laugh. 'Because that's just about all I know in Italian'. He flashed a smile and moved over to her. 'Though, I am semi-fluent in Spanish and Germany, and fluent in English and Polish'. The latter trio were hardly languages of love, though it was an impressive array of tongues. 'Though the latter two don't really count seeing as I grew up with them both'. He had learnt the former pair while living elsewhere, cast away from his own home due to his constant childishness. He supposed that he could now return, because, a) he had never really been exiled, and b) he had grown up plenty since then.

'So' Galileo said, pulling his coat off, then his waistcoat and finally his shirt. He threw them to the ground carefully trying his best to appear flawless. No struggle there. 'Where do you call home?' It was an innocent icebreaker, though if he played his cards right, there was a chance it would develop into something you wouldn't tell your mother. Or your vigilante sister, though Io had been avoiding even thinking of him from what he'd been told.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread