grave reunions
[html]
Well, we can close it up whenever you're ready to. <3 +3

His grip tightened and offered her a sense of comfort, as if he assured her it was okay to not speak of the tragedies suffered by the Great Tribe. That was how she preferred it; she didn't want to tell him any more than she needed to. It was simply too much. The silence shared between the siblings was a welcome silence by the Fire Tender. It gave her ample time to calm her mind, relax her spirit as it railed against her composure and the solemn air around her — she was not meant to be so serious, so bound by her morals to be sad. Her foul moods arose from a lack of freedom and a lack of comfort. Like Mongwau, she desired to fly, even if all he truly did was roost in the trees and cry. She blamed herself for his sadness, though she shouldn't have.

When Dawali finally spoke, she was surprised to hear her birth name used. When was the last time she had been called Ayashe? During the ceremony that bound her to Kotori. It seemed all others just called her Chitsa, as if it were a proper name for her. But something in the moment made it sound right as it came from the lips of her elder brother and it made the younger woman smile faintly and press her nose against his cheek in her immature show of their family bond. "I can rest when I'm gone." It was unsuited to the moment, but she laughed at her own response with a soft laugh, ushering her sibling back to his bed. "You are the one who should rest; it's late, but are you hungry? I could find something." With just a few words, she felt right again, as she offered to care for the man who had once taken care of her.

<style>
.zero-sidewalk p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-sidewalk b {color:#4a4e01; font-family: times,serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-sidewalk {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#555555; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#AFA79A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jRNxH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread