Skip to the beat
[html]

OOC here!

She could tell something was slightly up, but it almost seemed as though she was seeing things because he perked right up as she mentioned the promised trip. She wagged her tail a bit, thinking it might be the perfect day for this if he was feeling down, and it made her wonder if it was because of his brother.

Oh my friend I was built for long distance runs, so si può tenere il passo con me?"

She said pulling his trick on him to a higher degree, knowing he couldn’t speak itallian. Grinning she looked at him, and knew he would want to at least walk the way a bit first, she shrugged and nodded.

“It wouldn’t hurt to walk, no. I think we can do half way there and find out way into a really good race.”

She said, maybe when they were closer, though she hoped for some interesting competition to run there but she would be fine with walking a ways. She was down the stairs and out the front door in no time, changing before he got the chance to see. Her bag was around her, though loose, but it would be no hindrance to her at all. She looked at the door expectantly her tail wagging in excitement.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread