Skip to the beat
[html]

OOC I'm sorry its so short. >< I'm having problems with my muse :I

"Alright, I'll take your challenge." He said happily, beginning to head north east at a steady pace. As he heard her taunting tone and saw her grin. "I hope your bag won't slow you, mano puikioji ledi." He replied. He was glad to be out of his room, even if it meant running from his problems. He needed a day out of the house, with someone to talk to, and distract him... He just happened to luck out with having Amata ready to head out today. That made twice now that she had found him while he was in a rut, and been able to drag his sorry hide out of it.

The male turned his head to his companion smiling at her, wondering how often she visited the city. He also began to wonder about the city itself. He'd never been there, and his curiosity was getting to him. "Amata? What can you tell me about the human city?" He questioned casually, his mind imagining what they would find in the human town. He figured it would be mostly decaying buildings, and maybe, he hoped, something he could use to counter the weapons that wolves like that boy had used. He rubbed the scar as he reminisced, waiting for the womans response. He glanced at her bag and began to wonder what she had recovered from the abandoned city.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread