Skip to the beat
[html]

WC: 326 OOC: rawr playful amata Big Grin

Amata was glad the man was willing to go with her today. It seemed like he needed it. As peaceful as Crimson Dreams was, it seemed that Leonard’s mind was not at peace at all. She wished to help him, but she didn’t want to be presumptuous. She followed him at a slow and steady trot herself. She was a wolf of speed and stamina. She would have made a great hunter, if she didn’t care for the animals so much. Her mind went to Leonard’s question. She thought about her own excursions and smiled.

“It is overwhelming at first. The buildings are so tall, old, even some are leaning a little. It’s quiet, dead, but it holds so many treasures that not any one would could ransack the place. It has almost everything you could think of. some of my medical supplies, my journal, and my medical books came from there. It’s how i really got into medicine, so now I hope to find something more.”

Which meant she should avoid any hospital or clinics while they were there or she would be in them all day long. She was on a hobby excursion. She knew she had plenty of supplies for her medical treatments. She smiled at him and nipped playfully, jumping ahead. Being in her wolf form helped bring out the playful side in her. She loved her four paws on the ground, though she felt more comfortable in her optime form. She knew that Leonard was still getting used to his forms and knew he would prefer his wolf beyond all else right now. Amata could have used her secui form, but she felt.... too wild and would end up hurting someone. She rarely changed to that form. She kept to her wolf or her optime for now. Her tail wagged as she dared him to come after her, hoping to make the trip shorter with play.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread