Skip to the beat
[html]

OOC Leo's a sneaky player X) lol, thought I deleted this when my internet turned off XD

As she described the city, Leon began to visualize the towering buildings as if they were right next to him. And it made him even more anxious to finally explore the settlement. He picked up his pace slightly, his tail lazily wagging behind him. He wasn't sure what he would look for, but he figured in a place as big as Halifax, he'd find something of use. He turned his head once again, to ask Amata if she was looking for anything in specific. Only to leap out of reach as she nipped at him. He stared at her as she jumped, grinning back to her taunting smile. "Why, whats this? Amata? Playing?" He said in a teasing voice, walking a two feet before leaping after the woman, growling playfully. "You can't beat me, Doc." He proclaimed playfully, chasing after the woman.

He hadn't expected this behavior from her at all, but he was glad to see this side of the usually reserved woman. He slowly picked up his speed as he followed Amata, Leon began to gain ground on her. His grin broadened as an idea budded in his mind. Veering off from behind the woman, the Timber ducked into the brush, running a parallel course out of his companions sight. He carefully kept track of her scent, ensuring he didn't get to far from her. He'd wait until she noticed he was gone, then while she was distracted, sneak up behind her. Just like he used to do to his friends when he was a pup.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread