Skip to the beat
[html]

OOc: I’m so sorry I took so Long Shaw. ><

Leon carefully stalked after his 'prey', his tail twitching eagerly. He had always played this way, following his friends in the shadow of their own scent, surprising them when they least expected it. He didn't have to wait long as Amata's playful question reached him easily, and he began to creep back to the original path, his ears perked forward. He watched his companion continue to walk forward, noticing her attentive stride. He grinned, slowly closing the distance between them. When he was within a few feet of the woman, Leon leapt forward and nipped her tail. ”I'm here.” He said teasingly as he jogged past her, waiting to make sure she was following before he took off.

They hadn’t covered too much ground yet, but he was fairly sure he could change that. Checking once more to make sure Amata was still with him, Leon picked up his pace and wove easily around the trees and bushes in front of them. He began to chuckle for no real reason, feeling like he was back among his family, playing with his brother and friends. He leapt over a hollow log and continued on, waiting for the woman to ‘tag’ him.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread