Skip to the beat
[html]

OOc: No worries Shaw ^^ Let me know if this is taking to long and I can speed my posts up.

As Leon led the female, he took a few detours here and there to further their trip in a short amount of time. That being his goal, the man had managed make the mid point when Amata chose to catch up to him, nosing his cheek and coming to a halt. The Timber stopped as well and looked over to his friend, who began to walk again with a smile on her face, which he couldn't help but return. He turned himself to walk beside her as she passed, nudging behind her ear playfully. "That was impressive Amata. There weren't many wolves who kept my pace among my family." He said, his smile only faltering slightly. Looking back to the forest before him, he allowed himself to be immersed in the scents and atmosphere around him. "We've made thirty miles so far. So now we just head straight west, and we'll reach Halifax in about two hours."

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread